Sunday, November 6, 2011

Can't Decide on Dollface Palettes



This week I have been deciding which of these Dollface palettes I should buy. I already have NYX Eyeshadow Palette but I need more colors. But I still can't decide!



Vanity Palette
 I like their Vanity (Combo) Palette because it has eyeshadow, lipsticks, blush and contour. However, the eyeshadow collection is pretty much similar to my NXY eyeshadow palette (below), doesn't it?


More Dollface's Eyeshadow Palettes:


Avant Garde Palette (I like this one so that I have darker shades)

Contour and Blush Palette
I wanted to get them all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments and suggestions! I do make an effort to reply to your comments so please check back often.

Write away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...