Friday, February 17, 2012

BTS: Daniel Tan Photography (pt1)


Recently, I got invited by Daniel Tan to be the makeup artist for his photoshoot in Elite Studios. He's a professional photographer and Nikon Ambassador. I was so excited to work with him again. You gotta love his refreshing works, check them here. Thumbs up!

Gloria Cruz (hairstylist) and I arrived in A Venue 45 minutes before the appointment, so we had enough time to have our breakfast first before heading to the studio.

Minutes after we had set up our workstations, a beautiful 6-footer girl walked in and we suddenly felt like Hobbits. Ms. Eughie Teng (Managing Director of Elite Manila) instructed me to do natural and fresh makeup a la "Ponds", our first model just arrived...
Before
Meet Lily, a young Russian model who specializes in catwalk. She told me that she's been modeling for 5 months. She's very shy and apologized that her English is very bad, but I told her not to be sorry and that maybe she can teach me some Russian words instead. She's very sweet and taught me how to say "Hi!" (Privet!) and "How are you?" (Kak dela?) in Russian. She was giggling when I was trying to repeat the pronunciations, I hope it don't sound bad! But I'm glad the Russian beauty loosen up while I was doing her makeup.
All dolled up

Hairstyle by Gloria Cruz

Doing retouches before the photoshoot. See how tall she is?
I will be posting Lily's photos next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments and suggestions! I do make an effort to reply to your comments so please check back often.

Write away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...