Thursday, February 9, 2012

Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Bonbon Pink

I've been craving to get a really nice pink lipstick which is perfect for daytime and daily use. Thanks to Nikki of Ask Me Whats for sharing her favorite pink lipstick, I had a little trip to the lipstick counter and grabbed this shade to try.
Let's try this on!

Maybelline's ColorSensational lipsticks (Php299).


What I like...
  • Keeps my lips moisturized
  • Has SPF15
  • Very rich pink color
  • Catchy name.... Bonbon Pink!
What I don't like...
  • It gives a little hint of shimmer. It's not really bad, but I just find that a bit unexpected.

Since I get to like so many things about this lipstick, I give it 4 kisses!




Tips: If you are planning to wear a pink lipstick, do not overdo it with the eyeshadow. Too much pink on your face wouldn't look flattering. So take it easy and try on some neutral shades. Especially if you're wearing this for casual or daytime.

I must say that I'm getting addicted to lipstick specifically pink shades. I want more! And I'm still searching for... The One! Hehe.

What's your favorite PINK lipstick? Please share it with me! Would love to try your favorites too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments and suggestions! I do make an effort to reply to your comments so please check back often.

Write away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...