Monday, March 19, 2012

Engagement: Tom and Marj

Kiss me.

My friend photographer, Bryan Villamor, sent me the peg a few weeks before this shoot. And asked me, can we do this theme for them? I opened the attached photo...


...and I'm like "Are you kidding me?! I love it!" but of course that was not my reply to his email... haha! I just got ecstatic and replied "sure!". I later learned that Tom works in the US Air Force while Marj works as a nurse in Singapore. Hence a Pearl Harbor theme!

In their uniforms


For their next look, they decided to wear something with Red, White and Blue outfits. Marj with an American flag theme while Tom with a Philippine flag theme (notice the little Philippine flag right there). The couple was so much fun to work with and very relaxed.

American flag and Philippine flag themed outfits.


CREDITS:



Makeup by Patty Aricheta
Hair by Gloria Cruz
Photographer: Bryan Villamor
Location: Villamor Air Base

For more photos:

Bryan: http://image-savvy.com/2012/02/22/tom-majo/
Patty: http://makeupbypattita.weebly.com/bridal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments and suggestions! I do make an effort to reply to your comments so please check back often.

Write away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...