Sunday, January 8, 2012

Model: Via Palma

*added pics*

Hello guys! I just finished my first photoshoot for the year 2012 yesterday! Yipee! And of course I will share it with you as soon as I get my hands on the photos from the photographer.

Meanwhile, let me share with you the photos of my previous photoshoot with our model Vee-ah Palma. I have already posted before the story behind this photoshoot, if you happen to miss it you can read more about it here.

Are you guys ready for more photos?

Tah-dah!!!

 









CREDITS


Model: Via Palma
Photographer: Bryan Villamor
HMUA: Patty Aricheta


So what do you guys think? How did you spend your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments and suggestions! I do make an effort to reply to your comments so please check back often.

Write away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...