Sunday, December 25, 2011

NOTD: Blooming Blue


Blooming Blue
How are you guys doing? How's your Christmas celebrations over the weekend? Mine's great, had family reunions and ate a lot! Ti's the season to be chubby *Fa la la la la, la la la la*. :))

Anyway, I just wanted to share what I have been doing this weekend... Nail Art! Been hooked reading Nikki's blog about nail arts. But I just wanted to start with the most simplest way to do this. Stickers! Yes, using only stickers. I got a bunch from my mom! Thank you mommy! The nail polish I used here is Caronia's "Blue Chill" then carefully placed the flower designs near the edge of my nails.

Excuse the poor manicure I did here, I think? Haha!
It is actually very rare for me to get a manicure from a salon mainly because I'm scared of hurting my cuticles or scar them. Yikes! So pedicure na lang madalas where I don't get hurt usually.

I hope you enjoy this Nail Of The Day post. You can share with me yours or if you have suggestions for designs!


Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments and suggestions! I do make an effort to reply to your comments so please check back often.

Write away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...