Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank you 2011! Hello 2012!

Last few hours till 2012! 2011 has treated me nice and there has been a lot of memorable moments. There are a lot of people I would like to thank who has played a huge part for what I am now, a freelance professional makeup artist!

First of all is a huge thank you to Mr. Eric Kalugdan who helped to jump-start my interest. He invited me as a makeup artist for the hands on portraiture of their photography workshop. And been part of about three of their workshops. It was a fun experience and I get to expand my network and meet new friends.

Photoshoots after photoshoots, I feel like my skills isn't good enough or maybe I was not just confident enough? So I enrolled myself to a makeup school. I chose HD Makeup Studio and Academy and it's one of the best decisions I ever did! Thanks to sir Jeave Gabiana and miss Stef Chua-Sing for such cool and great teachers in this artistry. I've learned so much and thanks for all the knowledge you've shared to us aspiring makeup artists..

And a huge thanks to all the people who've trusted me and went under my brushes! You have no idea how much happiness you give me whenever you ask me to be your makeup artist. It is enough to give me the confidence I need.




And let's all together welcome 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments and suggestions! I do make an effort to reply to your comments so please check back often.

Write away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...